Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to print Web pages since Safari 12.1 update

Since installing the Safari 12.1 update 3/28/2019, I am unable to print or use the find function for Web pages. I installed Security Update 2019-002 Version 10.13.6 at the same time and am using Mac High Sierra on my Mini server.

Posted on Mar 29, 2019 5:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2019 8:17 AM

They are working for me using 10.13.6.

Try setting up another admin user account to see if the same problem continues. Please post back on whether or not this worked. Also try the Safe Mode. Please post back on whether or not this worked.

Isolating an issue by using another user account 

Safe Mode - About

If it works in the Safe Mode, try running this program when booted normally and then copy and paste the output in a reply. The program was created by Etresoft, a frequent contributor.  Please use copy and paste as screen shots can be hard to read. Click “Share Report” button in the toolbar, select “Copy to Clipboard” and then paste into a reply. This will show what is running on your computer. No personal information is shown. If the log won’t post, try posting it in Pastebin and provide a link in a reply        Pastebin

Etrecheck – System Information

16 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2019 8:17 AM in response to LibG

They are working for me using 10.13.6.

Try setting up another admin user account to see if the same problem continues. Please post back on whether or not this worked. Also try the Safe Mode. Please post back on whether or not this worked.

Isolating an issue by using another user account 

Safe Mode - About

If it works in the Safe Mode, try running this program when booted normally and then copy and paste the output in a reply. The program was created by Etresoft, a frequent contributor.  Please use copy and paste as screen shots can be hard to read. Click “Share Report” button in the toolbar, select “Copy to Clipboard” and then paste into a reply. This will show what is running on your computer. No personal information is shown. If the log won’t post, try posting it in Pastebin and provide a link in a reply        Pastebin

Etrecheck – System Information

Apr 26, 2019 9:11 AM in response to msper64

Upgraded to Mojave, still the behavior persists for some sites. Same as what Charlie Chiesa stated, I get the beep and no response. Will not bring up the Print dialog box, so you can't print to printer or to pdf. However, I've found that quitting Safari, and immediately restarting (I have Safari set to remember my open pages), then the page will print. Not great, but a work around for the time being. Any thoughts on the source of the trouble? Definitely began with the Safari 12.1 and Security 2019-002 updates.

Unable to print Web pages since Safari 12.1 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.