Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with keynote presentation after updating to 9.0

Hi. After update the keynote to a new version (9.0) this morning, I realize that the presenter mode in my keynote doesn't seem to work correctly.

Problem is: when I go forward my slides and the next screen enters after a feel seconds an old screen take place and not the one that should be. It occurs all the way in the holly presentation mode. Anyone else noticed this problem?

Thanks in advance.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Mar 29, 2019 9:35 AM

Similar questions

10 replies

Apr 2, 2019 4:04 AM in response to orthodontic

Same problem here. I have a presentation with some slides. After a while the slide being shown on the external screen jumps back a few slides. At the same time the presenter view is as it should be. So I see one slide on my MBP and the audience sees a previous slide. When I move forward the both are in sync again...for a while (second up to minutes), and the the same thing happens again.

I have reinstalled OS X Mojave and also Keynote 9.0...

See attached pic where keynote is out of sync.

Apr 2, 2019 8:34 AM in response to orthodontic

I'm having a similar problem. At (seemingly) random moments in my presentation, the presentation screen is replaced with my desktop wallpaper and a portion of one of my slides. FWIW, I'm using a MacBook Air and an HDMI output. I'm really surprised that Apple would release this without testing this across all of its platforms, but I hope they'll address this problem promptly.

Problem with keynote presentation after updating to 9.0

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.