You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you find your own posts?

From reading old threads, started by people asking the same question, it looks like all of the answers referred to features on this forum that no longer exist.

So, I'll ask the same question again, is there a way to find your own posts? There doesn't seem to be a way to do it from my profile. There doesn't seem to be a way to search posts by username. Searching for my handle does not bring up my own posts, but only posts where other posters mentioned my handle.

Also, I think it's odd that my profile lists "iPhone" as one of my specialties, since I've never owned one or ever even used one.

Posted on Mar 29, 2019 3:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2019 9:27 PM

This doesn't seem to show posts that I have created. I posted yesterday, creating my own thread - made sure I was subscribed to it - and now can't find it. It isn't under subscriptions. Any thoughts?

7 replies

Mar 29, 2019 3:47 PM in response to agedport

Click on your name in blue at the top of the forum page, then on the blue "Profile" button, and then on My Subscriptions. Or click directly on "My subscriptions" at the top right.

That offers a list of Posts you've participated in. Do note however, that since the change to the new forum software there's a limit of how far back you can go in your post history. For older posts from before around October, you'll need to use Google.

For posts you authored but have not participated in further, use the filter button on the top right corner and select "Authored".

How do you find your own posts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.