Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where do I find my posts?

I recently submitted a post here and I can't figure out how to find it in the iPhone forum. If I go to my profile, nothing there to click on. Any suggestions?

iPhone SE (Gen 3)

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 3:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 3:34 PM

Your post is at: Serious unresolved problems with my iPhon… - Apple Community

Or see: EAlton’s Subscriptions - Apple Community

or log into the forum, click your username at the top left of the screen, click "My Subscriptions" (and sometimes helps to then click Reset

5 replies

Oct 5, 2022 3:49 PM in response to EAlton

Ealton Said:

"where do I find my posts?: I recently submitted a post here and I can't figure out how to find it in the iPhone forum. If I go to my profile, nothing there to click on. Any suggestions?"

-------

Finding an Older Post:

Use my User Tip: Find Older Posts: [username] site:discussions.apple.com - User Tip

What You'd Use: "Ealton" site:discussions.apple.com

where do I find my posts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.