Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Titles in ITunes disappear

When I hover over titles in Itunes they disappear, The songs still play but I have no description of what they are

Posted on Mar 30, 2019 2:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2019 7:23 AM

Good suggestion, Mcaa94. Worked like a champ.

Uninstalled iTunes, restarted, then installed the 12.9.3 version and everything is back to normal. All data, music and apps left intact. Did not lose anything.

Thanks for working that out!

[Link Edited by Host]

9 replies

Mar 31, 2019 6:11 AM in response to JCLx12_99

Having the same problem here with Version 12.9.4.102.

The music plays, but the titles and song info disappear when I hover over my library list. They seem to disappear in blocks of multiple rows. I can correct by mouse clicking outside the list, but problem returns as soon as I go to select a song.

Also, the Help > About box is blank except for the iTunes logo and the version number. The buttons at bottom are blank and the Apple copyright/legal info is not displayed.

Ideas?

Apr 5, 2019 12:23 PM in response to Ghost1701

Update 12.9.4 seems to be broken and the only way of seeing your fonts is to change your computer theme to high contrast. Which is ridiculous. I downgraded back to 12.9.3. If you need the link to download 12.9.3 let me know. You won’t lose any data or music or apps if you uninstall 12.9.4, Then install 12.9.3. I already did it and kept all my information, data, music and apps.

Titles in ITunes disappear

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.