You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods won’t play music / video audio

I got my AirPods from an apple store in another city 6 hours away from where I live, and I’ve only had them for one day. Afraid to drive ALL the way back, I searched people who’ve had recent problems, tried the solutions, and nothing worked. I connect my AirPods and they make the connection noise, however I go to play music and it doesn’t allow me to hear. The double tap feature works, the music is playing, however, No. Audio.

Posted on Mar 31, 2019 1:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2019 3:23 PM

Hi there, JustinXGonzalez!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're having an issue with your AirPods not playing sound and I’m happy to help! Check out this article with steps to take If the sound from your wireless headphones cuts out or is distorted. This article will give you the best steps to troubleshoot sound issues with your AirPods, as well as the steps to take if you continue to have issues.

Have a terrific day!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 1, 2019 3:23 PM in response to JustinXGonzalez

Hi there, JustinXGonzalez!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're having an issue with your AirPods not playing sound and I’m happy to help! Check out this article with steps to take If the sound from your wireless headphones cuts out or is distorted. This article will give you the best steps to troubleshoot sound issues with your AirPods, as well as the steps to take if you continue to have issues.

Have a terrific day!

Airpods won’t play music / video audio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.