Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hope Apple would reconsider restricting access that enable parent control possible from 3rd party apps

Hi

i am a parent with 3 kids. Few years ago I fell in love with iphone because of its iOS n security.

Both of elder children are using ipad as it is a Sch requirement.

the lure of ipad is so great that I have no choice but to look for an app Plano that could prevent child restrict usage.

with function like remote access n eye distance control n usuage time restrictions but heard that Apple just prevent all these as the company needed access to certain permission which Apple recently prevent.

I hope Apple would reconsider this decision.

If not , for if Apple to come out with an Apple app that can remotely control children usuage.

i know currently screen time can limit the usage of a particular app. Poorly comparison to what those parental control apps can do.

please help the poor working parents that is desperately trying to find a way to allow our children to use ipad for education but restrict playtime under unsupervised condition.

Posted on Apr 3, 2019 6:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2019 7:39 AM

You are not addressing Apple here. We are end users like you and can cause no changes to Apple programs or policies.

Please use this link to reach someone who works for Apple:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

1 reply

Hope Apple would reconsider restricting access that enable parent control possible from 3rd party apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.