Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari: Favorites icon in toolbar?

Before updating to Mojave (I now have 10.14.4), I had a 'Favorites' icon in the toolbar, and I had placed a number of sites in Favorites. After updating to Mojave, I found that my Favorites was empty, and I have now partially repopulated it. But the toolbar icon has gone. Is there any way of putting it back into the toolbar?

Mac mini, macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 4, 2019 9:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2019 9:39 AM

It appears, based on what the Customize Toolbar window shows,

that a Favorites button has been left out of the options for the tool bar. Tell Apple what missing features you'd like restored or new features added in Photos via Feedback - Photos - Apple

9 replies

Apr 4, 2019 9:56 AM in response to macjack

Yes, it does (and it can be toggled on and off in the View menu; I have it on). But I was being either blind or obtuse: because I was looking for the old Favorites button, I failed really to look at what is contained in the Favorites bar. I now see that it contains the contents of my Favorites folder! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction — my problem is solved.

Safari: Favorites icon in toolbar?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.