Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you delete a credit card as a payment method, afraid my Apple account has been compromised

I prefer not to have a credit card out on this app as a payment method, I don't seem to be able to remove it. Can it be removed?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Apr 4, 2019 2:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2019 2:36 PM

Apple ID without a credit card  

Apple ID - If you can‘t choose None when you edit your Apple ID payment information

You might want to consider changing your password and making sure it is a strong one. You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Apple ID has been compromised

Apple ID Password Change

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2019 2:36 PM in response to HeyappleIneedyourhelp

Apple ID without a credit card  

Apple ID - If you can‘t choose None when you edit your Apple ID payment information

You might want to consider changing your password and making sure it is a strong one. You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Apple ID has been compromised

Apple ID Password Change

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Can you delete a credit card as a payment method, afraid my Apple account has been compromised

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.