Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID problems

Hi there, I have an iPhone that cannot log onto the ID. It won't let me log onto the device, but, I can successfully log onto another device with my ID and password, and I verify the ID through another phone.

iPhone 6s

Posted on Apr 12, 2019 6:44 PM

1 reply

Apr 12, 2019 8:21 PM in response to Cantgetontomyphone

If this is a used device, you will need to contact the previous owner to have them log out of iCloud or go to iCloud.com/Find My Phone and erase the device, then remove it from their account. If you can’t do that, the device is useless.

Activation Lock - Turn off Find My iPhone 

If you are the original owner, take the device, the original purchase receipt with the serial number, and a photo ID to the nearest Apple Store.

Genius Bar Reservation US

or contact Apple ID Support. They will need to see the original purchase receipt/paperwork also.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat         Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. 

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.

Apple ID problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.