You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is the apple watch lime green strap still available to buy?

So now that i’ve got a bit of money saved up ive decided that i want a new 42mm apple watch strap (for series 2 apple watch) and I remember years ago i saw a lime green strap that i wanted but never got around to buy it. And ive just been looking around on amazon for it but no luck. Does anyone know where i can buy it? Ive attached an image of the one im looking for.

Apple Watch Series 2, watchOS 5

Posted on Apr 13, 2019 4:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2019 5:30 AM

The color range varies from time to time, and availability direct from Apple also depends on regional stock ranges around the world. We don’t know where you live, so check the online store yourself, Buy Apple Watch Series 4 Bands - Apple (hopefully this will pickup your location and divert to your local region). If the band has been discontinued it might be down to luck finding a supplier with old stock.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 13, 2019 5:30 AM in response to Mercromizom

The color range varies from time to time, and availability direct from Apple also depends on regional stock ranges around the world. We don’t know where you live, so check the online store yourself, Buy Apple Watch Series 4 Bands - Apple (hopefully this will pickup your location and divert to your local region). If the band has been discontinued it might be down to luck finding a supplier with old stock.

Is the apple watch lime green strap still available to buy?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.