Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connecting two external monitors to Macbook Pro 13-inch, Early 2015

Is it possible to connect two external monitors to my Macbook Pro 2015. I want to use the two thunderbolt 2 ports and use two thunderbolt to HDMI adapter to connect the two external monitors. Is this achievable. If not, is there another way I can connect the two displays.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 15, 2019 9:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2019 11:13 PM

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015) - Technical Specifications

"Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 3840 by 2160 pixels on up to two external displays, both at millions of colors."

Do the monitors have DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort? That's better than HDMI. If you have to use HDMI, make sure the Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapters are rated for 4K 60Hz.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2019 11:13 PM in response to cam3ronrobertson

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015) - Technical Specifications

"Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 3840 by 2160 pixels on up to two external displays, both at millions of colors."

Do the monitors have DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort? That's better than HDMI. If you have to use HDMI, make sure the Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapters are rated for 4K 60Hz.

Connecting two external monitors to Macbook Pro 13-inch, Early 2015

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.