Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch series 4 gps wrong measurement

The GPS of my Apple Watch series 4 is not precise and It doesn't give back reliable data / information.

I use it mainly for running training and compared to Garmin Fenix 3 measurement is completely wrong, even 30/40 meters each Km.

I used the AW also in well-measured path and farming was precise and Apple Watch continuing to provide the same differences for each km. This means for a 10 Km running 300/400 meters It means 2 minutes, it's very huge difference .

Has someone the same problems?

Posted on Apr 16, 2019 1:27 AM

Similar questions

7 replies

Apr 16, 2019 6:46 AM in response to askbarnabas

Thank you very much, but I tried already all those things in that post and also sent the AW to apple for assistance.

They noticed no problems... but I've already the problem.... very strange because no other as faced this problems....

In the map after a running session is clear the track from Apple Watch is not precise for example if I'm running on a street the track is not right on the street but it's always out sometimes on a side or on the other and it's clear there are meters and meters more .......

Here below an example....

apple watch series 4 gps wrong measurement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.