Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to open Mixcloud.com

I am running Safari 12.1 on MacOS 10.13.6 and I am unable to open the site https://www.mixcloud.com/

I get the error Safari Can't open the Page the error is : "The operation could not be completed. (kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 303.) (kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork:303)

I seem to be able to open any other site OK. I have two accounts on my mac, one being an admin account and one a standard account. Oddly, I get the same error when trying to access the site from either account. I have done a search on here and found other posts regarding the 303 error and tried manually resetting Safari (in the standard account) with no luck. Have also tried rebooting in Safe Mode with no luck in resolving things.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Posted on Apr 17, 2019 12:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2019 12:36 AM

To follow this up I have just fired up my old PC laptop and tried to open the page on that. It will not open on that either so obviously it is not a problem with the Mac and something else is going on here.

Thanks for your help anyway.

Similar questions

7 replies

Apr 18, 2019 11:59 PM in response to Eric Root

Following your advice I restarted the router but, unfortunately it did not make any difference so I contacted my ISP. They advised that they could not open the site either and concluded that it was down for everyone, which as has been demonstrated above, is not the case. I have asked a friend who lives nearby and who uses a different ISP if they can access the site and will report back.

Unable to open Mixcloud.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.