Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased music is no longer available

I have purchased music and it is no longer available to download on iTunes. How do I get the music back?

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 17, 2019 11:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2019 7:21 AM

Reach out to iTunes - Official Apple Support and see if they can help, however if the items in question are no longer presented for sale in the iTunes Store then I suspect there is nothing that they can do.

tt2

5 replies

Apr 18, 2019 11:39 AM in response to Hugh223

See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support just in case this item is hidden from your purchase history. A careful read of the terms and conditions should remind you that the ability to redownload past purchases is contingent upon them remaining in the iTunes Store. The copyright holders retain the right to remove content without notice. You should always keep your own backup copies of any purchases, or at least acknowledge the risk exists. I download all of my music, but I can't afford the space to keep over 100 movies.

tt2

Purchased music is no longer available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.