Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I see the music in the iTunes Store as purchased, but it does not allow me to download it

I How to re download music back to my library?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 9, 2021 1:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2021 10:54 AM

Hi zoraida128,

We understand you're having issues downloading purchased music from the iTunes Store. It looks like you came over from the article Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books, which is a great resource that links you to the article Redownload music.

What happens when you try to follow those steps? Which device are you using and what's the software version installed? Do you get an error when attempting to download music?

If the download option is grayed out, check the music app for the specific songs you're looking for, as they may already be in your library.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2021 10:54 AM in response to zoraida128

Hi zoraida128,

We understand you're having issues downloading purchased music from the iTunes Store. It looks like you came over from the article Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books, which is a great resource that links you to the article Redownload music.

What happens when you try to follow those steps? Which device are you using and what's the software version installed? Do you get an error when attempting to download music?

If the download option is grayed out, check the music app for the specific songs you're looking for, as they may already be in your library.

Cheers!

I see the music in the iTunes Store as purchased, but it does not allow me to download it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.