Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have purchased music from iTunes for years, and I have not been able to enjoy it for over 2 years

I have purchased music from iTunes for years, and I have not been able to enjoy it for over 2 years. I cannot retrieve it to put on other devices.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 16, 2019 9:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2019 5:58 AM

You should not post your phone no. to a public forum. It is an invitation to scammers, not a legitimate route to contact Apple Support. If needs be use links in the following articles, which should explain how you might find and recover your purchased content.

See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support and Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2019 5:58 AM in response to Pleasegivememymusic

You should not post your phone no. to a public forum. It is an invitation to scammers, not a legitimate route to contact Apple Support. If needs be use links in the following articles, which should explain how you might find and recover your purchased content.

See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support and Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support.

tt2

I have purchased music from iTunes for years, and I have not been able to enjoy it for over 2 years

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.