Music purchased on itunes not showing in library.

there are quite a few songs that i purchased through itunes that no longer appear in my purchases? I hope i don't have to pay for this music again.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jul 1, 2023 8:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2023 11:48 PM

Please check the following Apple articles:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

You can also try to redownload (use the same Apple ID), see the following Apple articles:

Redownload music in the iTunes Store app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Redownload music - Apple Support

If there's an issue when you re-download apps, films or other content from Apple

If there's an issue when you re-download apps, films or other content from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2023 11:48 PM in response to djrevenge

Please check the following Apple articles:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

You can also try to redownload (use the same Apple ID), see the following Apple articles:

Redownload music in the iTunes Store app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Redownload music - Apple Support

If there's an issue when you re-download apps, films or other content from Apple

If there's an issue when you re-download apps, films or other content from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

Music purchased on itunes not showing in library.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.