Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchases no longer in library

I've purchased music on Apple iTunes and it no longer appears in my library. I've got the receipts... How can I get my songs back?

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 1:24 PM

Hello longlanefarm, 

We understand that you’d like to redownload purchased music from the iTunes Store. 

As long as the music is still available in the iTunes Store you can use the directions in the following article  to do that - Redownload music

There is also a link within that article that says, ‘Don’t see the music that you purchased?’ with some additional steps. 

Thanks. 

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2022 1:24 PM in response to longlanefarm

Hello longlanefarm, 

We understand that you’d like to redownload purchased music from the iTunes Store. 

As long as the music is still available in the iTunes Store you can use the directions in the following article  to do that - Redownload music

There is also a link within that article that says, ‘Don’t see the music that you purchased?’ with some additional steps. 

Thanks. 

Purchases no longer in library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.