Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sorting Album Photos by Date on my iPhone

I think I am missing something, but is there an intuitive way on my iPhone to sort photos by date, in an album I created?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 18, 2019 11:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2019 7:02 AM

You are right. The user Guides are frequently incomplete. But I have not seen any workarounds posted here. My work-around is to sort all albums on my Mac and to sync the Photos Library on my Mac with the library on the iPhone with iCloud Photos. usually the albums will remain sorted like on my Mac. But that requires to have a Mac and to use iCloud Photos.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2019 7:02 AM in response to williet36106

You are right. The user Guides are frequently incomplete. But I have not seen any workarounds posted here. My work-around is to sort all albums on my Mac and to sync the Photos Library on my Mac with the library on the iPhone with iCloud Photos. usually the albums will remain sorted like on my Mac. But that requires to have a Mac and to use iCloud Photos.

Sorting Album Photos by Date on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.