Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sick of being scammed,phished and ripped off to play apps

I’d LOVE to know how I’m supposed to contact a developer with an issue when the support button within the app fails then I returned to the AppStore to ask there under “developer support” and none of the buttons work PLUS ITS ALL IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE. I’m in the USA. Shouldn’t MY APPSTORE HAVE apps to download to my devices that I can FREAKING READ? Plus this one in particular only has HIGH RATINGS BECAUSE IT TELLS YOU TO GIVE IT FIVE STARS FOR A BONUS!! REALLY?!!!!!!!! Apple has anti fraud and scams measures they do not seem to abide by. An app should not receive RAVE REVIEWS based on FAULSE stars. Other players are saying the same about this game. To top this BULL OFF,it took me forever to get them to investigate a Christmas event that the app was known for double and triple charging in one of three countries using a totally alien payment process for the USA, so most get no help or resolution. I’m tired,so tired of doing others jobs. Apple won’t let you jump into a different companies AppStore and look around and download but they’ll let them rip off their customers. Guesss we should be used to it by now.

Posted on Apr 19, 2019 2:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2019 11:16 PM

visit reportaproblem.apple.com

1. Enter the Apple ID and password that you used to buy the item, then choose Sign In.
  2. Choose Report a Problem next to the item that you need help with.

Similar questions

1 reply

Sick of being scammed,phished and ripped off to play apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.