Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with app

Hi. My name is Maria. I have a problem with ITranslate app. I download it free version, was used couple of times and after forget about it. Couple days ago when I was checking my bank account I saw that APPLE took a payment in 45$. I was very surprised, because I didn’t order nothing. I started search. I found out that it was ITranslate app. I was shocked, because I didn’t bought nothing, I didn’t agree about any payment! I didn’t get any announcements not from ITranslate not from APPle. I checked all my mail! Nothing! By the way, this app have more different and much cheaper options but somehow I had the expensive one and no one even asked me!! I was trying to talk with people from ITranslate support, but of course they do not want give me money back and also they said that I was must be an announcement. But it wasn’t! It wasn’t! I’m using APPLe store for a long time and it’s happend with me for the firs time. After all this pandemia, normal people don’t have options to spend 45$ for some apps! Everyone have families! It was some mistake! Please, please check it!

With best regards

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 15, 2020 6:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2020 6:17 AM

Mars2203 Said:

"[...]Couple days ago when I was checking my bank account I saw that APPLE took a payment in 45$. I was very surprised, because I didn’t order nothing. I started search. I found out that it was ITranslate app. I was shocked, because I didn’t bought nothing [...]Please, please check it!"

-------

Contact Apple Support ASAP:

For Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. This is a User-to-User forum; we are all Apple users like you. You are not speaking with Apple. So, take this up with Apple Support.

Contacting Apple Suppport:

Request to speak to the iTunes Store Staff. Show them what happened. They will see this, informing you about where this all, confirm where this all stands in your Apple Account, and run you through the fix. If need be, ask about performing a screensharing session with the Apple Rep.

--- Contact Us - Choose Locations

--- USA: 1(800)MY-APPLE

--- Proceed from there as Necessary

Note: Calls seem to be taking much longer than normal to get an Apple Rep to answer the call. And that makes sense, because many are at home at the moment (due to the Coronavirus Pandemic), hence they have more free time on their hands for a chance to callApple Support.

Refer to this Link: If you See "apple.com/bill" or an Unfamiliar Charge on your Statement - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2020 6:17 AM in response to Mars2203

Mars2203 Said:

"[...]Couple days ago when I was checking my bank account I saw that APPLE took a payment in 45$. I was very surprised, because I didn’t order nothing. I started search. I found out that it was ITranslate app. I was shocked, because I didn’t bought nothing [...]Please, please check it!"

-------

Contact Apple Support ASAP:

For Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. This is a User-to-User forum; we are all Apple users like you. You are not speaking with Apple. So, take this up with Apple Support.

Contacting Apple Suppport:

Request to speak to the iTunes Store Staff. Show them what happened. They will see this, informing you about where this all, confirm where this all stands in your Apple Account, and run you through the fix. If need be, ask about performing a screensharing session with the Apple Rep.

--- Contact Us - Choose Locations

--- USA: 1(800)MY-APPLE

--- Proceed from there as Necessary

Note: Calls seem to be taking much longer than normal to get an Apple Rep to answer the call. And that makes sense, because many are at home at the moment (due to the Coronavirus Pandemic), hence they have more free time on their hands for a chance to callApple Support.

Refer to this Link: If you See "apple.com/bill" or an Unfamiliar Charge on your Statement - Apple Support

Problem with app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.