Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to complain About an app that is charging my account

I’ve been playing a game for a while and you can purchase credits at that game but the game is overcharging me because pretty much is cashing the customers every time you purchase something you can’t even enjoy the game for like 20 minutes or 30 minutes one hour on your free time and all the purchases you make they have these commercials popping on your screen sometimes I accidentally press that and they still charge you and if you complain they don’t help you I tried to reach the customer service but their customer service is just ignoring my messages this app has been charge my account multiple times with the promise that I will get the credit that they are offering which you don’t get none of the credit just 20% of their credit no bonuses added no free spins added and all this is promise during the purchase please try to refund much is you can back to my account because this app is crashing Apple customers much is they can I have the proof that I Contact the customer service are not able to do nothing so therefore refound every possible money that they charge on my card because they don’t provide you with the program that you buy here’s a prove that I chat with them below I hope Apple is gonna solve this issue because when I report a problem my response from iTunes is you cannot get no refunds So I’m contacting Apple directly if you guys insult this I’m gonna call my credit cards and report as a Fraud

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 11:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 1:01 PM

Hello ~ We are not Apple Support but fellow forum users like yourself. Go to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support or:

How to Contact Us - Apple

~Katana-San~

Similar questions

1 reply

I would like to complain About an app that is charging my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.