Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About app store charge for no reason

I'm old apple user.

But this time. I'm so angry.

App Store create many charge for no reason.

They charge my money about 10000¥.

Contact local 400 Service. They say my account is normal.

Contact US online 400 Service. They still say my account is normal. and can not refund my money.

payment system still charge my money and I can not close my payment when I contact online service.

Until I told him close my payment.

Where is my money. I am waitting your answer.

Please check your system. so suck

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 10:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 12:50 PM

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, for user to user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical knowhow in handling Apple products from more experienced fellow user, Apple Inc is neither here nor they are listening. 

Hence, we are unable to help with any of the following:

For these questions, you may contact Apple Inc or your local Authorised Apple vendor directly. 

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Contact - Official Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-in/contact

Similar questions

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2019 12:50 PM in response to 小巍

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, for user to user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical knowhow in handling Apple products from more experienced fellow user, Apple Inc is neither here nor they are listening. 

Hence, we are unable to help with any of the following:

For these questions, you may contact Apple Inc or your local Authorised Apple vendor directly. 

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Contact - Official Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-in/contact

About app store charge for no reason

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.