Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone won’t update

When i try to update my iphone 6 plus it stays stuck at estimating time remaining and I’ve tried restarting my phone and iTunes on my computer won’t update my phone. What do I do?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 21, 2019 8:05 AM

4 replies

Apr 21, 2019 8:46 AM in response to mordechai240

mordechai240,

you're not addressing Apple here. This is a public user to user tech support forum, and we're just users like yourself.

That being said, it's very unfair to jump into a thread (with different subject) and talk about your personal problem, ignoring the original poster's question and related answers.

If you have or had problems about payments, contact iTunes Store and explain your needs, filling out and submitting this form: iTunes Store – Contact Us – Apple Support

Thanks and regards

Giulio

Apr 21, 2019 8:54 AM in response to mordechai240

I’m afraid you are not talking to Apple, this is a user to user forum, and as another user I’m just trying to help with updating software the OP’s device.

If you have a financial issue then may I suggest you contact Apple direct, this link may help with the correct country number (select your region). They should be able to direct you to the relevant department.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Apr 21, 2019 8:36 AM in response to SiHancox

Apple

I understood that I had to fix the problem. I called American Express and asked them to re-open the payment and allow you to receive the cost every month and they agreed that they would take care of the problem and not stop the payment and now you need to send them your monthly invoice and they will pay you no problem so please record it right away thank you very much

my phone won’t update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.