Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't see the previews view at mail app

I can't see the previews view at mail app.

I don't know what happened but not I see only to topics of the emails and not the preview of the email, I need to double clicl on the email to open it on a new window to see it.

see attached picture:

• the black background is my mail
  • the white background is how it was and this is the layout I would like to have

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 22, 2019 12:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2019 3:35 AM

Place your cursor on the right edge of the window, until it changes its shape to look like this:

Click and drag to the left, and continue until you reach about the middle of the window. The message preview will suddenly pop out. Note: as you start to drag, it looks as if nothing is happening, you have to continue dragging.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2019 3:35 AM in response to Oran_G

Place your cursor on the right edge of the window, until it changes its shape to look like this:

Click and drag to the left, and continue until you reach about the middle of the window. The message preview will suddenly pop out. Note: as you start to drag, it looks as if nothing is happening, you have to continue dragging.

I can't see the previews view at mail app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.