Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I added a CD to iTunes on my Mac. It plays. When I go to my iPhone it does not play

I recently added several CDs to iTunes on my macbook. I can replay all of the the CDs on my macbook. When trying to access and play the CDs on my iPhone or iPad I cannot. On both devices I encounter The song is not currently available in your country or region. I have iTunes match, so I am assuming that is not the issue. Anyone else encounter this issues and has resolved it?

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 22, 2019 3:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2019 1:49 PM

Hmm. Is your iTunes library signed into the same regional store as the iPhone? Another possibility is that you have an item that originally matched successfully but that content has been removed from the store, so you would now need to get iTunes to upload the copy you still have. See About iCloud Music Library icons and status - Apple Support to see if you can get more insight into what the issue is with these tracks.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2019 1:49 PM in response to jtalarski1

Hmm. Is your iTunes library signed into the same regional store as the iPhone? Another possibility is that you have an item that originally matched successfully but that content has been removed from the store, so you would now need to get iTunes to upload the copy you still have. See About iCloud Music Library icons and status - Apple Support to see if you can get more insight into what the issue is with these tracks.

tt2

I added a CD to iTunes on my Mac. It plays. When I go to my iPhone it does not play

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.