Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud issues

Recently, everyday that I use my Mac, it requires me to log into my iCloud and update/refresh some things. Until I do so, it does not let me access most of my applications.

iMac 27" 5K, macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 22, 2019 8:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2019 2:18 PM

Then there may be either something amiss with your Apple ID that is stored in your Mac's Keychain or with your Apple ID itself. For the former, I would create a new keychain to see if this resolves the issue. For the latter, you will need to ask Apple's Apple ID Account Security team for further assistance with this matter. To contact them, click here and pick a method; if that page doesn't list one for your country or you're unable to call, fill out and submit this form.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2019 2:18 PM in response to balazsne

Then there may be either something amiss with your Apple ID that is stored in your Mac's Keychain or with your Apple ID itself. For the former, I would create a new keychain to see if this resolves the issue. For the latter, you will need to ask Apple's Apple ID Account Security team for further assistance with this matter. To contact them, click here and pick a method; if that page doesn't list one for your country or you're unable to call, fill out and submit this form.

iCloud issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.