You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to wrap text around an object in keynote and pages

How to wrap text around an object in keynote and pages?

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 23, 2019 8:51 PM

6 replies

Apr 25, 2019 9:10 AM in response to beyik_lmd

"Make Editable" allows you to change the shape of the text box - allowing you to shape text around anything.

I have no requirement to change the layering so I'm not sure where the need to bring things to the front has come from.

In defence of the more complex solution: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8292825 this allows you to cut a void in the text-box... but for simply flowing text around an image which doesn't sit right in the middle of the text-box; "Make Editable" is much quicker and simpler.

I posted this in case others came along later and wasted time on an over-complex solution, that's all :o/

Apr 26, 2019 11:26 AM in response to jimbomorrison

for simply flowing text around an image which doesn't sit right in the middle of the text-box; "Make Editable" is much quicker and simpler.

But you have not given any information on how this works!

At present I create 4 text boxes one placed each side of the image, top, bottom, left, right job done in 15 seconds

So how do you use your solution that's 100% easier ?

How to wrap text around an object in keynote and pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.