📢 Newsroom Update

Apple Intelligence comes to iPhone, iPad, and Mac starting next month. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad Pro + Pencil Issues

This has been happening for quite some time but just recently with exams its become more frustrating. I'm having touch sensitivity issues sometimes and with the pencil, in either Notes app or Notability while writing hand written notes via the apple pencil, I'll get random horizontal/vertical lines. Has anyone found a fix for this? I thought it would get fixed via iOS 12 but unfortunately it never did. Do I just have a defective unit?

iPad Pro, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 25, 2019 7:41 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Apr 25, 2019 10:48 PM in response to Aquaman1992

Have you made sure the tip of the Pencil is screwed on securely?

Not ability, in particular, has issues with smart, Bluetooth stylii. Even the Apple Pencil.

To make sure I have consistent palm/hand rejection on the screen, I have resorted to always using a non-conductive, Lycra© based material drawing glove.

These can be easily found on Amazon as individual sized, one, two or three fingered gloves or they can come in packages of 3-5 gloves of a certain size ( small, medium or large ) drawing glove.

Best of Luck to You!

Ipad Pro + Pencil Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.