Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voice memos from iPhone on iTunes not happening

Hi

I've synced my iPhone 6 to iTunes but I can't seem to find my voice memos. In the iPhone drop down there is Music, Films, Tv, Books, Audiobooks, Tones but no voice memos.

Is it possible to listen to voice memos on iTunes anymore?

Thanks so much

Mac mini, macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 26, 2019 3:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2019 9:38 AM

Hello glasgowfields,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding you need assistance syncing recordings from Voice Memos on your iPhone 6 to iTunes. You've come to the right place! The following steps from the resource below can help:

1. Connect iPhone to your computer.
  2. Open iTunes on your computer, then select your iPhone near the top-left corner.
  3. Click Music in the sidebar.
  4. Select Sync Music, make sure Include Voice Memos is selected, then click Sync.

Voice memos synced from iPhone to your computer appear in the Voice Memos list in iTunes. Voice memos synced from your computer appear in your Voice Memos app on iPhone, but not in the Music app.

Share and sync recording in Voice Memos on iPhone

Have a wonderful day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2019 9:38 AM in response to glasgowfields

Hello glasgowfields,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding you need assistance syncing recordings from Voice Memos on your iPhone 6 to iTunes. You've come to the right place! The following steps from the resource below can help:

1. Connect iPhone to your computer.
  2. Open iTunes on your computer, then select your iPhone near the top-left corner.
  3. Click Music in the sidebar.
  4. Select Sync Music, make sure Include Voice Memos is selected, then click Sync.

Voice memos synced from iPhone to your computer appear in the Voice Memos list in iTunes. Voice memos synced from your computer appear in your Voice Memos app on iPhone, but not in the Music app.

Share and sync recording in Voice Memos on iPhone

Have a wonderful day!

Voice memos from iPhone on iTunes not happening

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.