Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

How do I upload voice memo from iphone to itunes

I cannot upload voice memos from iphone 13 pro to itunes. Watched several You Tube videos, but the 'Apply' button is greyed out when i tick the box to include voice memos.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jun 19, 2023 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2023 1:29 PM

Coxrussett wrote:

I cannot upload voice memos from iphone 13 pro to itunes. Watched several You Tube videos, but the 'Apply' button is greyed out when i tick the box to include voice memos.

voice memo is part of the icloud backup as outlined here What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

Here is what you can sync with iTunes Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2023 1:29 PM in response to Coxrussett

Coxrussett wrote:

voice memo is part of the icloud backup as outlined here What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

Here is what you can sync with iTunes Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

How do I upload voice memo from iphone to itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.