Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need it

I can I get my old massages back and pictures

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 26, 2019 4:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2019 5:42 AM

Did you delete your photos? If so, check the Photos app and at iCloud.com/Photos using a computer browser for a Recently Deleted album. If you didn't delete them and were syncing with iCloud, go to Settings/Your Name/iCloud, make sure you sign in using the same Apple ID, and turn Photos syncing on.

If you were syncing Messages with iCloud and you deleted them, they are gone. If you weren't syncing Messages with iCloud, restore from your backup.

Restoring from a backup erases all data currently on your device. Any data newer than when the backup was made will be erased. A restore is an all or nothing restore.

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2019 5:42 AM in response to Hasimovic

Did you delete your photos? If so, check the Photos app and at iCloud.com/Photos using a computer browser for a Recently Deleted album. If you didn't delete them and were syncing with iCloud, go to Settings/Your Name/iCloud, make sure you sign in using the same Apple ID, and turn Photos syncing on.

If you were syncing Messages with iCloud and you deleted them, they are gone. If you weren't syncing Messages with iCloud, restore from your backup.

Restoring from a backup erases all data currently on your device. Any data newer than when the backup was made will be erased. A restore is an all or nothing restore.

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup

Need it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.