Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

plz re upload my massages of my old mble iphone6s

plz reload my old massages of iphone6s on iphone11

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 2:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 7:50 AM

If you were syncing Messages using iCloud, have you set up iCloud Messages syncing on the new phone? If you weren't syncing Messages with iCloud, do you have a backup you can restore from? Restoring from a backup erases all data currently on your device. Any data newer than when the backup was made will be erased. A restore is an all or nothing restore. You can't access a backup to see the contents and only restore certain files.

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.    *

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2021 7:50 AM in response to nirmala178

If you were syncing Messages using iCloud, have you set up iCloud Messages syncing on the new phone? If you weren't syncing Messages with iCloud, do you have a backup you can restore from? Restoring from a backup erases all data currently on your device. Any data newer than when the backup was made will be erased. A restore is an all or nothing restore. You can't access a backup to see the contents and only restore certain files.

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.    *

plz re upload my massages of my old mble iphone6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.