Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps store download problem

I have to download google for my iPad iOS 10 but it told me that I must have iOS 11 or higher but on my iOS updates it told me I was using a latest iOS 10.3.3 how can I solve that problem.I really want to update my iOS but I can't please help me with these problem

Posted on Apr 26, 2019 5:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2019 10:22 AM

Greetings, NIBRAS2005.

I see that you want to download an application to your iPad, but you're alerted that the application needs iOS 11 or later. The problem is, you can't update your iPad past iOS 10.3.3, and I'm happy to help.

iOS 11 is compatible with these devices -- These are the devices that are able to support iOS 11. 

Identify your iPad model -- If you're unsure which iPad model you own, this article provides the information and steps that you need.

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2019 10:22 AM in response to NIBRAS2005

Greetings, NIBRAS2005.

I see that you want to download an application to your iPad, but you're alerted that the application needs iOS 11 or later. The problem is, you can't update your iPad past iOS 10.3.3, and I'm happy to help.

iOS 11 is compatible with these devices -- These are the devices that are able to support iOS 11. 

Identify your iPad model -- If you're unsure which iPad model you own, this article provides the information and steps that you need.

Take care.

Apps store download problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.