Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"feeds.meaphone.fm"

Everytime I open iTunes on my PC I get an error that says:

"ITunes can't verify the identity of the server "feeds.meaphone.fm" The certificate for this server is invalid."

I can't tell which of my podcasts is causing this error. Does anyone know how I can make this stop?

Thank you

Posted on Apr 26, 2019 6:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2019 6:54 AM

If iTunes won't open after you acknowledge the error then disconnect from the internet and run iTunes again, then reconnect to the internet. In the Podcasts section of your library use View > Classic List. The problem podcast is likely to show with a circled exclamation mark in the left column. Right-click and click Unsubscribe to stop iTunes from trying to check the feed.

tt2

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2019 6:54 AM in response to EmilyCInPortland

If iTunes won't open after you acknowledge the error then disconnect from the internet and run iTunes again, then reconnect to the internet. In the Podcasts section of your library use View > Classic List. The problem podcast is likely to show with a circled exclamation mark in the left column. Right-click and click Unsubscribe to stop iTunes from trying to check the feed.

tt2

"feeds.meaphone.fm"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.