Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes constantly displaying error on a 3rd party certificate on W10 PC (64bit)

I am constantly getting an error for a 3rd party certificate advising it has expired. However it is not one I have any memory of ever installing; app or other (www.playpianotoday.com) and have been unable to identify how to simply delete or otherwise remove this certificate to resolve the issue.

Is there some means of simply deleting this certificate from iTunes (on a W10 machine).

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 4:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 1:52 AM

Could it be a Podcast?

I too have one of those error messages:

and I know it's for a Podcast series that is no longer available at the listed URL (website address).

The only method I know of to get rid of the message is to unsubscribe from the Podcast. I haven't done that yet as I wish to ensure I don't lose the downloaded episodes.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2023 1:52 AM in response to CMG_Aus

Could it be a Podcast?

I too have one of those error messages:

and I know it's for a Podcast series that is no longer available at the listed URL (website address).

The only method I know of to get rid of the message is to unsubscribe from the Podcast. I haven't done that yet as I wish to ensure I don't lose the downloaded episodes.

Mar 13, 2023 2:58 AM in response to the fiend

Thanks the fiend

I did think that perhaps I might have somehow signed up for something but I don't have any current subscriptions showing under podcast (in itunes) and have never been a big user of them.

That said, there were some 'streams' showing up under podcasts library albeit they did not show as subscribed. I have deleted them anyway (one of which did appear to be piano related). Will be interesting to see if that has an impact.

iTunes constantly displaying error on a 3rd party certificate on W10 PC (64bit)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.