Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Search for an Internet radio station in iTunes?

I want to search for specific Internet radio stations in the iTunes list of stations in Internet Radio. To the best of my knowledge, the iTunes search function does not support searching in the category Internet Radio. Some have suggested creating a playlist containing all the Internet Radio stations listed in iTunes and searching the playlist. I did that but still no search function. Is there ANY way to search for specific Internet Radio stations in iTunes? Browsing over 9,000 entries makes no sense. (I am running the current version of iTunes (12.8.2.3) on my Mac.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.13

Posted on Apr 27, 2019 10:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2019 1:26 PM

Click the magnifying glass in the search box and make sure that Search Entire Library is not ticked. Type in your search term. Cmd-click the disclosure triangle to open all sections at once. Any matching station should be listed.

tt2

3 replies

Search for an Internet radio station in iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.