Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I replace my library in Apple Music

Hi guys,

i want to ask somebody how can I replace my library in apple music because all of them are losted. Somethimg went wrong with my bank and apple can’t charge my card with the prize of 1 month and when I payed the prize of that my library was empty. What happened and how can I solve that problem?

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XS Max, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 30, 2019 7:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2019 8:04 AM

When you cancel your Apple Music subscription the music you downloaded will become greyed out and will not play for 30 days. If you re-sign back up during that 30 day period they will become active again. After 30 days the library of added songs will be erased.

This is probably what happened to you. In that case you have to add everything back manually.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2019 8:04 AM in response to dávid20

When you cancel your Apple Music subscription the music you downloaded will become greyed out and will not play for 30 days. If you re-sign back up during that 30 day period they will become active again. After 30 days the library of added songs will be erased.

This is probably what happened to you. In that case you have to add everything back manually.

how can I replace my library in Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.