Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mickey Mouse

Hi, please help me make Mickey Mouse talk back when i tap on it. I tried connect to a safe wi-fi network, i tried disable silent mode, i tried remove mickey watch face then put it back on, i tried everything from the internet. Please tell me that this is a bug. I bought this apple watch 2 hours ago

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 5

Posted on Apr 30, 2019 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2019 2:28 PM

If Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse doesn't speak

You might need to download their voices. 

1. Connect your Apple Watch to a trusted Wi-Fi network, then place your Apple Watch on its charger.
  2. Wait for about fifteen minutes, then tap the screen again. 

If you still don’t hear their voices, remove the watch face, then add it again: 

1. On your Apple Watch, firmly press the display. 
  2. Swipe up on the Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse watch face, then tap Remove. 
  3. Swipe left until you see , then tap 
  4. Turn the Digital Crown, then tap Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse to add the face back.
  5. Tap the screen to try to hear the time.

If you still need help, contact Apple Support

For more info, see here:https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207194

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2019 2:28 PM in response to danutarseni

If Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse doesn't speak

You might need to download their voices. 

1. Connect your Apple Watch to a trusted Wi-Fi network, then place your Apple Watch on its charger.
  2. Wait for about fifteen minutes, then tap the screen again. 

If you still don’t hear their voices, remove the watch face, then add it again: 

1. On your Apple Watch, firmly press the display. 
  2. Swipe up on the Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse watch face, then tap Remove. 
  3. Swipe left until you see , then tap 
  4. Turn the Digital Crown, then tap Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse to add the face back.
  5. Tap the screen to try to hear the time.

If you still need help, contact Apple Support

For more info, see here:https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207194

Apr 30, 2019 12:20 PM in response to danutarseni

See this information from the Apple Watch User Guide,

Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse

Let Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse give you a whimsical view of the time—their arms rotate to indicate the hours and minutes, while their feet tap out each second.

Raise your wrist and tap the watch face to hear Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse tell you the time.

Choose whether your character speaks the time: Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap My Watch, tap Sounds & Haptics, then tap Tap to Speak Time. You don’t hear the voice if your Apple Watch is in silent mode—to turn silent mode on or off, swipe up from the bottom of the watch face to open Control Center, then tap bell icon.

Mickey Mouse

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.