Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to reset my account

Hi I want to convert my account from US to Saudi Arabia and I want to reset my account

Posted on May 1, 2019 1:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2019 1:10 PM

what exactly "reset" means?

to change Apple ID region go to

settings>> [yourname]>> iTunes & App Store>> tap on Apple ID>> tap on country/region

Note: make sure your iTunes & App Store balance is 0.00 or you would need to request a cash out to iTunes Support. Also, make sure you do not have any pending charges.

Regards

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2019 1:10 PM in response to zahaa09

what exactly "reset" means?

to change Apple ID region go to

settings>> [yourname]>> iTunes & App Store>> tap on Apple ID>> tap on country/region

Note: make sure your iTunes & App Store balance is 0.00 or you would need to request a cash out to iTunes Support. Also, make sure you do not have any pending charges.

Regards

I want to reset my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.