Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fraudulent Emails

Got an email from so called apple support opened the link and put in my old info. which by the way was totally incorrect because I couldn't remember except for my name of course and DOB, oh and my email I was prompt to another page which then asked for my card information that's when something clicked so I was like the **** it's asking me for my card information for so then I said hold on in my brain. Lol I clicked on support and could not get help so then after I opened up another page type in the regular apple.com and they're everything was able to go through properly which is so crazy because these people claim that if I didn't verify my information my account would be locked. So I screenshot this fake page that claims to be Apple support I'm trying to figure out how to actually contact Apple to report this email which whoever is in the control of is trying to get information for whatever reason.

Thank goodness for my ID I put in that wrong information as well so I'm just screwed on my name date of birth an email address these people are fraud and needs to be shut down because these are people careless people or trying to ruin innocent people lives.

Wish there was a way I could attach the screenshot that I took so you guys can see and be aware of what was sent to me

Posted on May 1, 2019 8:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2019 8:44 PM

Send the e-mail to Apple as an attachment to a new e-mail before deleting it. You can forward as an attachment by going to Mail/Message/Forward as attachment. You won’t receive a response.

reportphishing@apple.com

Similar questions

4 replies

Fraudulent Emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.