Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unauthorized payment

I just added my credit card to my iTunes account and someone charged me 16.32 cents without my permission and I don’t know why they did that! So please return my money back to my card! Thank you

Posted on May 2, 2019 3:59 PM

6 replies

May 2, 2019 4:43 PM in response to mariantee

mariantee wrote:

I didn’t know you were stealing my money!

Actually, I have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with your money. I, like most folks here, am a volunteer answering technical Apple device questions. I do not, and have never, worked for Apple (which again is true of most folks here).

Anyway, someone bought this stuff. So it sounds like your Apple ID is compromised and you should immediately change your password.

Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

May 2, 2019 8:47 PM in response to mariantee

Eitehr yu Apple ID is compromised and you should do as sberman instructs, or your entire card is compromised in which case contact your bank about card fraud.

As for resolving the issues, read the links sberman provided. There is nothing anybody here can do for you other than provide advice on how you can help yourself. What you need to do depends upon where exactly you are seeing this. If you see it in your purchase history then maybe your account is compromised. Another possibility is if you use Family Sharing it was something a family member purchased. You should have received a receipt saying this but if you didn't you will not see it on your purchase history and you need to ask family members.

Unauthorized payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.