Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

recover Iphone access

Hello dear Apple team. I need your help. I have an Iphone 5s. Suddenly It blocked and I can't recover it. I have all information to log in, the apple Id, password, I have mobile sim card access, I have the answer of questions, but I can't recover the device and I don't know why its blocked. I am tryed to connect with itunes and recover it, but It don't help me. My iphone is linked to an another apple Id and I don't have any other apple id starting with g. Please help me to recover my data.

iPhone 5s, iOS 12

Posted on May 3, 2019 7:37 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

May 3, 2019 7:44 AM in response to aram114

Are you the original owner of this phone, or did you purchase it used? If you are seeing an Apple ID that is not yours, then it is Activation Locked. Only the original owner that set the lock can remove it.

If you are the original owner, purchasing this device new, bring the phone, a copy of the receipt, your identification to a physical Apple store and ask for help. Apple will not do this if it is a used phone and you are not the original purchaser.

recover Iphone access

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.