Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple wallet and bj's

I downloaded the Bj's app, but cannot find item to scan for membership card.

iPhone XS, iOS 12

Posted on May 3, 2019 12:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2019 2:35 AM

According to the Bj's rep, Apple Wallet accepts your Bj's credit card, but not your membership card (which is what I was trying to put in Apple Wallet).

I took a photo of my membership card and will attempt to scan this at checkout on my next trip there. My end-goal was to minimize the number of cards I need to carry around. Also going to try scanning a photo of my library card when checking out at the library. TBD.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2019 2:35 AM in response to askbarnabas

According to the Bj's rep, Apple Wallet accepts your Bj's credit card, but not your membership card (which is what I was trying to put in Apple Wallet).

I took a photo of my membership card and will attempt to scan this at checkout on my next trip there. My end-goal was to minimize the number of cards I need to carry around. Also going to try scanning a photo of my library card when checking out at the library. TBD.

Apple wallet and bj's

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.