Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t download songs with enough storage.

i just got suscribed to Apple Music and it is quite good. But, I’ve been having some struggles when it comes to download the songs. At first, I could add as many songs as i wanted to, and I was able to download them, and they did so!! But after some songs, some others couldn’t download, and I got enough storage for them. I really don’t know what’s happening but I need to get it solved because I’m paying for listening to music with no conexion and unfortunately i am unable to. I need help with my service.

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on May 3, 2019 9:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2019 11:41 PM

You need internet connection to download them. Then you can listen to them offline.

If you can't download, play, or access songs

First, check iTunes to see if the song is ineligible for upload. Additionally, if you added the song to your library from the Apple Music catalog, it might no longer be available on Apple Music.

• Reset Network Settings
  • Close then Launch  Apple Music App
  • Restart Your Device
  • Sign out of Apple ID and sign back in 
  • Turn off and back on "Show Apple Music

• Update Apple MusicApp.
  • Update iPhone Software.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2019 11:41 PM in response to Angelo037

You need internet connection to download them. Then you can listen to them offline.

If you can't download, play, or access songs

First, check iTunes to see if the song is ineligible for upload. Additionally, if you added the song to your library from the Apple Music catalog, it might no longer be available on Apple Music.

• Reset Network Settings
  • Close then Launch  Apple Music App
  • Restart Your Device
  • Sign out of Apple ID and sign back in 
  • Turn off and back on "Show Apple Music

• Update Apple MusicApp.
  • Update iPhone Software.

Can’t download songs with enough storage.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.