Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how come when I bounce a midi region to transorm it into audio the file is never accurate in grids but a very small piece goes out even if I use scissors someone can tell me how can I put it perfectly on the grid like a midi file

how come when I bounce a midi region to transorm it into audio the file is never accurate in grids but a very small piece goes out even if I use scissors someone can tell me how can I put it perfectly on the grid like a midi file

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on May 4, 2019 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2019 10:17 AM

Your question appears to be related to the audio production app that you are using and not really with macOS Mojave. Are you using LogicPro in this case?

Similar questions

4 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.