Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What happen to the no repeat option in the music library on iPhone

When ever I listen to music on my iPhone, It seems to play the same group of songs with an occasional different one once in a while. I don’t have the repeat button highlighted but yet it still repeats. Sometimes I will hit shuffle again just to mix it up, but then the same situation happens again. Sometimes the same song in 15-20 mins. I remember a while ago, there used to be a “no repeat” button that you could slid on. What happened to it and how can I get it to stop repeating songs and play the whole library without repeating. Very annoying

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on May 4, 2019 9:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2019 5:36 AM

See Play, repeat, and shuffle music - Apple Support and make sure the controls are set the way that you want them. You can also try telling Siri "repeat off".

tt2

3 replies

What happen to the no repeat option in the music library on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.