Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Repeating albums on iPad mini

I have an old iPad Mini 2 running iOS 12.5.5

Whenever I play an album in iTunes/Apple Music, it repeats. I can't find a way to turn off repeat. There isn't even a Repeat option in Settings

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Avi

iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 11:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 10:27 AM

Hi canamerican,

Thanks for reaching out here in Apple Support Communities! We understand you're running into some trouble with an album repeating in the Music app, and we're here to help. When you get a chance, check out the iPad user guide for iOS 12 below, and see if it helps. From what you're describing, the repeat option is enabled, and turning the option off should resolve the issue.

Play music on iPad

If you run into any additional trouble, please be sure to let us know.

Have a great day.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2022 10:27 AM in response to canamerican

Hi canamerican,

Thanks for reaching out here in Apple Support Communities! We understand you're running into some trouble with an album repeating in the Music app, and we're here to help. When you get a chance, check out the iPad user guide for iOS 12 below, and see if it helps. From what you're describing, the repeat option is enabled, and turning the option off should resolve the issue.

Play music on iPad

If you run into any additional trouble, please be sure to let us know.

Have a great day.

Repeating albums on iPad mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.