Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders

Hello,

i have a huge problem and I need your help!

suddenly I opened my “reminders” app and there’s nothing in there! Everything is deleted! I had a very important staff over there and I cannot find them nowhere.

Pelase help

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on May 5, 2019 3:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2019 3:52 AM

Did you sync your reminders to iCloud? Should be this case, have you tried to sign off from your Apple ID, restart your iphone, then sign back into your Apple ID again?

Shouldn't be this case, do you have a recent backup of that iPhone's content? You could restore data from that backup (keeping in mind that the "restore from backup" procedure overwrites all data on your device).

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2019 3:52 AM in response to Lesh8

Did you sync your reminders to iCloud? Should be this case, have you tried to sign off from your Apple ID, restart your iphone, then sign back into your Apple ID again?

Shouldn't be this case, do you have a recent backup of that iPhone's content? You could restore data from that backup (keeping in mind that the "restore from backup" procedure overwrites all data on your device).

Regards

Giulio

Reminders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.